1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This policy pertains to the website operating under the URL: web-komp.eu. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is the author and owner of the web-komp.eu website. Contact with the owner. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data concerning data voluntarily provided on the website. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via forms
- Presentation of offers or information The website implements functions for obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms that are then entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files (“cookies”) on end-user devices.
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS APPLIED BY THE OPERATOR
Places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This means that personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server. The Operator periodically changes their administrative passwords. To protect data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies. Regularly updating all software used by the Operator for processing personal data is an important element of data protection, including regular updates to programming components.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on servers operated by the webh.pl operator.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW DATA IS USED
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients as:
- Hosting company on the basis of entrustment. Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be stored for longer than necessary for the activities related to them, as specified in separate regulations (e.g., on accounting). Regarding marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to your personal data,
- Their correction,
- Restriction of processing,
- And data portability. You have the right to object to the processing referred to in point 3.3 c) regarding the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, with the proviso that the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular to establish, investigate or defend against claims. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use the Service. In relation to you, actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing purposes, may be taken. However, the right to object cannot be exercised in the case of the existence of legally justified grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, especially to establish, investigate or defend against claims. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the regulations on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. INFORMATION IN FORMS
The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data if they are provided. In some cases, the service may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the user’s e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to perform a service request or sales contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is used for.
6. ADMINISTRATOR’S LOGS
Information about users’ behavior on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.