Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Shop Now!

Arrow up
Arrow down

Need More Help?

We Are Here To Help You

difficulty to install template as your demo " Delicius "

More
7 months 1 week ago #1681 by Peppe caiazzo
Recently I uploaded it to my server the theme " Jom " along with Quick Start Package , the installation was perfect with the management of your demo . How come in the package " Delicius " no " Quick Start Package " to install your demo " ? I hope I was clear and thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #1682 by Moderator
Hello,

Unzip the Quick Start Package.zip
Upload to your server
Go to www.yoursite/kickstart.php
Follow the Akeeba kickstart installation

WebKomp, Support

Please search forums before posting.

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #1690 by Peppe caiazzo
hello , the site is on line , but I can not go into administration- I also changed the password in the database , but can not log in . Sorry to give you trouble , but I want to fix please.
www.dalcapitano.eu/3/index.php
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Peppe caiazzo.

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #1696 by Moderator
Hello,

www.dalcapitano.eu/3/administrator
Did you forget password

This is important point

WebKomp, Support

Please search forums before posting.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Moderator.

Why Choose Web Komp?

With all the Joomla template providers out there, why choose Us?  Here are many reasons why a Web Komp template would be a good fit for your website:

• Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
  • Affordable - Our prices are low.
  • Free Support - Need help? Just contact Us
  • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
  • Nice Framework - Web Komp templates are powered by Warp and  Helix III, intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed framework.
  • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
  • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix Framework and Gantry 5 - Refer to the official Warp documentation, Helix3, Gantry 5 for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the framework.
  • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks Joomla template, Joomla extensions and Demo data, in final you get full Joomla website exactly the same like on demo.
  • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
  • The "Single License Template"- is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template for their business or private project.