Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Grab Offer →

Arrow up
Arrow down
Forum Access (04 Jul 2019)

These forums are READ-ONLY for Guests, and only WebKomp club members can post. If you are not a member, please look at joining one of our clubs to get access to this forum.

file [SOLVED] Background color of "Off Canvas" position, defaut indent Main Body

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #3111 by Umit Dönmez
Hi,

I am using your template Diamond on a website that I am building for a client.

Very pleased with it.

There are four changes that I would like to make but I do not know how.

1. I would like to change the background colour of "Off Canvas" position from the dark colour that it has now to a lighter colour, possibly a transparent colour. How can I do that please ? Is it the same way to change it for all your templates (I use several of your templates for several sites) ?

2. If you check this page for example www.noemiedesign-madecobox.fr/actu-tendances-deco , you can see that the Main Body component content is kind of stuck to the left (too much on the left). I would like to insert a default indent (permanent small empty space on the left) so that the content (picture, title etc...) is not too close to the box's left margin (Boxed layout) or to the template's left margin (when not in Boxed layout). How do I add a default indent to the Main Body component position please ? Is it the same way to change it for all your templates (I use several of your templates for several sites) ?

3. When I produce content articles with default Joomla! content component, I place the full article image in different positions (right, left, none) according to the page or to the website. When I change the position of this image in any of your templates, it does not work, the image is always on the left (at the top of the article). What should I do to make sure that your templates respect my choice of the inside-article image position ?

4. In Diamond template, I would like to change the colour of module buttons (log in... etc) from pink to another colour. Please see enclosed picture. Can you help me on that too please ?

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Attachments:
    Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Umit Dönmez.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #3112 by __Mike__
    Hello,

1. add you your custom.css

.offcanvas-menu {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
    }
    prntscr.com/nvqddm
    It the same way you can change it for all templates(helix3)

2/3 try add to custom.css

#sp-main-body {
    padding: 100px;
    }

Could you install default Helix3 template and see is it the same issue? 'left aling'?

File Attachment:

File Name: helix3_tem....5.6.zip
    File Size:2,052 KB

4. Go to extensions/templates/Diamond/Presets/Major Color
    or add to custom.css e.g:
    .btn-primary, .sppb-btn-primary {
    border-color: red;
    background-color: red;
    }

Thanks

- Please search forums before posting.
    - Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Attachments:
    Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by __Mike__.

2 years 11 months ago #3113 by Umit Dönmez
    Thank you very much Mike. Points 1,2 and 4 are solved thanks to your support.
    On point 3, I installed Helix Default template, I still cannot position the image as I wish (right for example). The image always stays in the same position whatever position change I make in the article image tab.

Thank you very much.

• Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #3115 by __Mike__
    Please replace your html folder unzip and replace
    prntscr.com/nvssz5

File Attachment:

File Name: html.zip
    File Size:123 KB

Thanks

- Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Attachments:

2 years 11 months ago #3116 by Umit Dönmez
    Thank you. Done. But it did not change anything as far as I can see.
    Best,

Ümit

• Attachments:

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #3117 by __Mike__
    Please have a look float Right Left works good

prntscr.com/nvt56a
    prntscr.com/nvt9cn

Thanks

• Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by __Mike__.

Why Choose WebKomp?

With all the Joomla Templates and WordPress Theme providers out there, why choose us?  Here are many reasons why a WebKomp template/theme would be a good fit for your website:

• 47+ Templates and Themes
    • We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
    • Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
    • Affordable - Our prices are low.
    • Free Support - Need help? Just contact us
    • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
    • Nice Framework - WebKomp templates are powered by Warp7, Helix, T4, Gantry5 intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed frameworks.
    • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
    • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix, T4 and Gantry 5 Framework - Refer to the official Warp documentation, T4 Framework , Helix3/Ultimate, Gantry 5, Astroid for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the frameworks.
    • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks theme/template, extensions/plugins and demo data, in final you get full website exactly the same like on demo.
    • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
    • The Single Template/Theme(12 Months Membership) is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template/Theme for their business or private project.