Need More Help?

We Are Here To Help You

Account
Please wait, authorizing ...
├Ś
Forum Access (04 Jul 2019)

These forums are READ-ONLY for Guests, and only WebKomp club members can post. If you are not a member, please look at joining one of our clubs to get access to this forum.

file How to make SmartSlider text responsive to screen

More
3 years 9 months ago #1371 by Glen
Hi guys,

Been doing a little more work on the site layout. Have found the smart slider is "mostly" responsive to screen size... the graphics, and title text all scales down for a phone or tablet screen, but the paragraph text doesn't.

On a PC screen, my slider is good, but on my phone screen, I only get the first few lines of paragraph text and all the rest disappears off the bottom of the slider area.

Is there a CSS change I need to make to get the paragraph text in the slider to be responsive like all the rest? Don't really understand CSS - know what it is supposed to do, just never had to play around with it... Where would I look for the right file to play with anyway?

Thanks in anticipation.

the url by the way, is www.finance.mtbarker.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1450 by Glen
By the way, there is also an issue with the graphic in the slides. While it is animating its way onto the screen part of the image seems to get masked on the right edge. Once the animation is complete, then the full image is displayed. It is almost as if the animation only happens within a window that is smaller than the screen, and when the animation is completed, the full screen is used.

Is there any way to correct this? I didn't notice it happening when I paid for the template, but now it even happens with a fresh install of the template. Has some component update caused this issue? Even the Web-Komp demo for this template is doing the same thing now...

Cheers
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Glen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why Choose WebKomp?

With all the Joomla template providers out there, why choose us?  Here are many reasons why a WebKomp template would be a good fit for your website:

• 42+ Templates
  • We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
  • Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
  • Affordable - Our prices are low.
  • Free Support - Need help? Just contact us
  • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
  • Nice Framework - WebKomp templates are powered by Warp, Helix, T3, Gantry5 intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed frameworks.
  • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
  • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix, T3 and Gantry 5 Framework - Refer to the official Warp documentation, T3 Framework , Helix3/Ultimate, Gantry 5 for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the frameworks.
  • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks Joomla template, Joomla extensions and Demo data, in final you get full Joomla website exactly the same like on demo.
  • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
  • The Single Template(12 Months Membership) is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template for their business or private project.