Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Shop Now!

Arrow up
Arrow down

Need More Help?

We Are Here To Help You

Customizing Accordion Menu in the Template

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1167 by Andreas Koehler
First of all: Fantastic Template! You did a good Job. I purchased the Johanna-Template and i dont regret this choice :P

My Question: how can i "tweak" the accordion menu? I looked at the Yoomtheme Website and read the Warp7-Threads and Stuff in their Forum, but i dont get it work in your Johanna Template ... *sigh*.

How can i define a "mouse over" Color on Items or Subitems in the accordion menu? There isn't any color definded in the Johanna Template when you move your mouse over this menu. How i change it? I try the "Compiler" but dont find it :blink: , and no luck with the css-Styles - all the Tweaks from Yootheme dont work for me in this template :(

And maybe you know a way how i can "move" the subitems a few pixels, so you see much easier if you have a structur like this:

Parent Item
..........Sub Item1
..............Sub Item1.1
..........Sub Item2

Can the height between the entrys also be defined? (well the can be definded, of course, but i dont find the "switch" for this... :pinch: )

I have to store a lot of Text in Subpages, so i want using the accordion menu function, but so its too confusing. Please, can you help me? Thanks in Advance and again, cool Work :lol:
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Andreas Koehler.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #1171 by Moderator
Hello,

This is custom work...

If you want to customize template as you want (Color on Items or Subitems in the accordion menu, "move" the subitems a few pixels) and don´t know the css class, please use Firefox with the Firebug extension. Here you can analyze every CSS style for customizing the template CSS.

Thank you!
WebKomp, Support

Please search forums before posting.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Moderator.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Why Choose Web Komp?

With all the Joomla template providers out there, why choose Us?  Here are many reasons why a Web Komp template would be a good fit for your website:

• Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
  • Affordable - Our prices are low.
  • Free Support - Need help? Just contact Us
  • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
  • Nice Framework - Web Komp templates are powered by Warp and  Helix III, intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed framework.
  • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
  • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix Framework and Gantry 5 - Refer to the official Warp documentation, Helix3, Gantry 5 for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the framework.
  • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks Joomla template, Joomla extensions and Demo data, in final you get full Joomla website exactly the same like on demo.
  • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
  • The "Single License Template"- is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template for their business or private project.