Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Grab Offer →

Arrow up
Arrow down
Forum Access (04 Jul 2019)

These forums are READ-ONLY for Guests, and only WebKomp club members can post. If you are not a member, please look at joining one of our clubs to get access to this forum.

file JOOM for JOOMLA x4

1 year 1 week ago #3745 by karl SANTAMARINA
Hello

I want to migrate to Joom 4x. is it possible to migrate the Joom template from Joomla 3.10.5 to 4.x?

Best Regards

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #3746 by __Mike__
    Replied by __Mike__ on topic JOOM for JOOMLA x4
    Hello,

Sorry, 'Warp 7' templates will not be compatible with Joomla 4.

Thanks 

- Please search forums before posting.
    - Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #3747 by karl SANTAMARINA
    Replied by karl SANTAMARINA on topic JOOM for JOOMLA x4
    Thanks for your feedback.

My site is very big and I can't start from scratch. I must not be the only one with a warp framework version 7 that does not work under Joomla 4, with Joomla 3 which is stopped?

How could your update WARP 7 ? Yootheme dont want do a new version of WARP for Joomla 4 ? only YOOtheme Pro. What are the possibilities please if they are no update for warp 7 ?  Thank you for answer

• Last edit: 1 year 1 week ago by karl SANTAMARINA.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #3748 by __Mike__
    From  YOOtheme

Warp 7 will not support Joomla 4, only the ZOO and Widgetkit 3 will receive updates.

Joomla 4 is released, but there is no need for an immediate update. Joomla 3 will be supported until 17th of August 2023.
    Actually the best thing you can do is migrate to Helix Ultimate Template. 

- Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

1 year 1 week ago #3749 by karl SANTAMARINA
    Replied by karl SANTAMARINA on topic JOOM for JOOMLA x4
    If I have right understand, Yootheme dont want to update WARP7 for Joomla 4 because the motor is too old (ulkit2 and co) ?

So could you propose a new theme compatible with  joomla 4 with YOOtheme Pro with sample adaptation from my website ?
    www.immotik.fr

Thank you for answer

1 year 1 week ago #3750 by __Mike__
    There is no automatic migration to YOOtheme Pro, If you buy 'page builder' you can create similar layout like Joom template it depends from your skills. Unfortunately I do not offering custom design & coding services. 

Why Choose WebKomp?

With all the Joomla Templates and WordPress Theme providers out there, why choose us?  Here are many reasons why a WebKomp template/theme would be a good fit for your website:

• 47+ Templates and Themes
    • We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
    • Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
    • Affordable - Our prices are low.
    • Free Support - Need help? Just contact us
    • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
    • Nice Framework - WebKomp templates are powered by Warp7, Helix, T4, Gantry5 intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed frameworks.
    • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
    • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix, T4 and Gantry 5 Framework - Refer to the official Warp documentation, T4 Framework , Helix3/Ultimate, Gantry 5, Astroid for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the frameworks.
    • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks theme/template, extensions/plugins and demo data, in final you get full website exactly the same like on demo.
    • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
    • The Single Template/Theme(12 Months Membership) is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template/Theme for their business or private project.