Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Join Today!

Arrow up
Arrow down
Forum Access (04 Jul 2019)

These forums are READ-ONLY for Guests, and only WebKomp club members can post. If you are not a member, please look at joining one of our clubs to get access to this forum.

file error spsimpleportfolio

11 months 1 week ago #3406 by manuel Spitzer
On my second page, where I use the template, it doesn't work with the spsimpleportfolio again. I exchanged the error.php, reinstalled the rokcommon-3.2.9 and fixed the datebse.
Can you help me?

How can I have the photos displayed in color at the front and generally the container from the image further inside? Since the last update was imported, it has been displayed at the very edge.

best regards
Manuel

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 1 week ago #3407 by __Mike__
    Replied by __Mike__ on topic error spsimpleportfolio
    Hello,

Please create a menu item and assign a menu to your portfolio.

prnt.sc/up8dzd
    prnt.sc/up8d2p

Thanks

- Please search forums before posting.
    - Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 1 week ago #3410 by manuel Spitzer
    Thank you very much, it worked now, but I wanted to ask whether the images can be linked to an existing post. Say that you come straight to the post and not first on this page which I have attached in the screen shot.

How can I have the photos displayed in color at the front and generally the container from the image further inside? Since the last update was imported, it has been displayed at the very edge.

best regards
    Manuel

• Attachments:

11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #3411 by __Mike__
    Hello,

I thing so sp simple portfolio doesn't provide this type of option.
    But always you can ask developers team www.joomshaper.com/helpdesk#/create

Please remove from theme.less
    filter: grayscale(100%);
    prnt.sc/uvy3ln

Go to sp page builder/find sp simple portoflio Row then Row Options next Fluid Row OFF
    prnt.sc/uvy6vf

Thanks

- Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by __Mike__.

11 months 1 week ago #3412 by manuel Spitzer
    fantastic, it works.

Can you help me with one more
    Is it possible to hide the date and the tags and to rename the buttom?
    That would be very nice if it still worked.

Thank you and greetings
    Manuel

• Attachments:

11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #3413 by __Mike__
    custom.css
    .sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-meta{
        display: none;
    }

.sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-description{
        width: 100%;
    }

- Thanks

• Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by __Mike__.

Why Choose WebKomp?

With all the Joomla Templates and WordPress Theme providers out there, why choose us?  Here are many reasons why a WebKomp template/theme would be a good fit for your website:

• 47+ Templates and Themes
    • We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
    • Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
    • Affordable - Our prices are low.
    • Free Support - Need help? Just contact us
    • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
    • Nice Framework - WebKomp templates are powered by Warp7, Helix, T4, Gantry5 intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed frameworks.
    • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
    • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix, T4 and Gantry 5 Framework - Refer to the official Warp documentation, T4 Framework , Helix3/Ultimate, Gantry 5 for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the frameworks.
    • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks theme/template, extensions/plugins and demo data, in final you get full website exactly the same like on demo.
    • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
    • The Single Template/Theme(12 Months Membership) is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template/Theme for their business or private project.