Get Access to All Templates € 49.- Join Today!

Arrow up
Arrow down
Forum Access (04 Jul 2019)

These forums are READ-ONLY for Guests, and only WebKomp club members can post. If you are not a member, please look at joining one of our clubs to get access to this forum.

file Social icons in Pure template URL not working

10 months 2 weeks ago #3453 by Claude Petitpas
I've installed and configured the Pure template in joomla. Iève gone into the template styles and enabled the social icons at the very top of the page. In the configuration section, I input the full and complete URL of my clients Facebook page, saved, and yet when you hover the mouse over the icon, it only points back to the root URL of the site. Trying to figure out how to make this work please.

On another note, but related to the same section, the client also wants to utilize an Instagram icon and URL to their account. So far Iève been able to find a Font Awesome icon that I can place in the Custom field at the bottom of the Social Icons section but canèt figure out how to enter a proper URL and have it work.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3454 by __Mike__
    Hello,

Did you add url correctly e.g
    prnt.sc/vdf4nt

Go to template manager basic tab and find out the social icon > custom

Here is the sample
    prnt.sc/vdeumh
    prnt.sc/vdezqn
    fa-instagram https://instagram.com

-Thanks

- Please search forums before posting.
    - Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by __Mike__.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #3455 by Claude Petitpas
    Hi Mike,

Yes I'm sure the info is inputed correctly. I've attached a screenshots.
    When I hover the mouse curser over either icons at the top of the home page, they just point to the root domain of the site so basically back to itself?

Any thoughts

• Attachments:

10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #3456 by __Mike__
    Hello,

Please install helix3_template_j3_v2.5.6.zip

File Attachment:

File Name: helix3_tem...1-06.zip
    File Size:2,052 KB

via extensions manager and set default.
    The same issue?

Thanks

- Please search forums before posting.
    - Chrome DevTools is the most powerful web development and debugging tool, and it will save you a lot of time, frustration and forum questions.
    - If a thread is solved please edit your original / first post and place "[SOLVED]".

• Attachments:
    Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by __Mike__.

Why Choose WebKomp?

With all the Joomla Templates and WordPress Theme providers out there, why choose us?  Here are many reasons why a WebKomp template/theme would be a good fit for your website:

• 47+ Templates and Themes
    • We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
    • Nice Designs - We take pride in our work and we always looking ways to improve the next template release.
    • Affordable - Our prices are low.
    • Free Support - Need help? Just contact us
    • No Backlink Required - You can shut it off in the template's admin panel.
    • Nice Framework - WebKomp templates are powered by Warp7, Helix, T4, Gantry5 intuitive, wonderful  fast, lightweight, and feature-packed frameworks.
    • Easy to Customize - The admin panel provides many useful options that can be easily tweaked from the backend, easily, change fonts, colors, presets and more.
    • Our templates are based on the open Warp 7 , Helix, T4 and Gantry 5 Framework - Refer to the official Warp documentation, T4 Framework , Helix3/Ultimate, Gantry 5 for comprehensive info about how to use and expand the frameworks.
    • Sample Data Available - Quickstart Package allow you install in few clicks theme/template, extensions/plugins and demo data, in final you get full website exactly the same like on demo.
    • Mobile Friendly - All templates on this site are now responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to any screen resolution.  
    • The Single Template/Theme(12 Months Membership) is dedicated to all customer that need only one Template/Theme for their business or private project.